BORN: 21 February 1948, Cincinnati, Ohio
Bronxville (N.Y.) High School, 1966
Harvard College, 1966-69
Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis, 1972-74
National College of Chiropractic, Chicago, 1974-76
FLUENCY: English and Spanish; experienced in written and oral translation, Spanish to English & vice versa.
FAMILY: Married Anita Montero Roig, Mexico City, 1972. Two children: Manolo (40), Iris (35).
SERVICE & TEACHING PROFESSIONS:
- VISTA Volunteer, 1969-70
- Yoga Teacher, 1972 to the present
- Meditation Teacher, 1976 to the present
- Founder with wife of Solar Yoga Center of Chicago (1975-80), and of two Yoga Retreat Centers (ashrams) in Missouri (1972, 1984)
- Director of Ashrams for La Gran Fraternidad Universal, based in Mexico City, 1983-85
- Self-employed Doctor of Chiropractic, 1976 to 2016, operating holistic clinics sequentially in Chicago, IL; Ojai, CA; Cuzco,
Peru; Puebla, Mexico; Los Angeles; Santa Barbara.
- Master Teacher, Emotional Release Therapy (“LaChance Method”), 1992 to the present
- Writer: poetry, prose, theatre, cinema.
- Copy editor, fiction and non-fiction.
- Credits attached.
- Bilingual Foundation of the Arts of Los Angeles, CA
- El Teatro de las Americas, Oxnard, CA
- iD Studio Theatre, Bronx, NY
- Cathedral Oaks Village, Santa Barbara, CA
Frederick R. (“Toby”) Campion firstname.lastname@example.org